Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Set Up Quickly

When you are self filming your hunts, get set quickly.  Many times, a buck may think the noise being made by you walking in to your stand is another deer.  So, while you are messing around with your gear, that buck will just appear to check you out.  Therefore, the first thing I do when I get in the tree is hook up my safety harness.  But the second thing is set up my Pro-Bow-Cam (camera arm) and my video camera.  This way, I am ready to roll if I get surprised by a nice buck.  Of course, the third thing I do is hoist my bow up and nock an arrow for the same reason as I mentioned above. 
Bottomline, get to your tree and get set up as quickly as possible because you never know who might show up to investigate you.

Until next time...I'm rolling!
Brian

No comments:

Post a Comment